On Fri, 5 Jan 2007, Zoltan Finks wrote:

> Yup. I know pumping is bad - my foot just wants to do it. I'ts like, come
> on, baby, you can do it!
>
> Yes, starting is an emotional thing with me ;) - nothing worse to me than
> the sound of the starter running slower and slower. Need to get over it - I
> know.

Yep, tho consider when you pump it you throw the pump into WoT and it
starts dumping lots of fuel in the cylinders. This can make it REAL hard
to start (when you DO get it to start after pumping you will be rewarded
with a massive coloud of smoke, possibly blue/grey or maybe black
depending upon how cold it is outside.

-j.