To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Quality

Somebody who knows more than me should point out the difference in Japanese
QC vs German QC.  The Germans accept a certain amount of bad cars, and try
like heck to catch them and fix them before shipping them, while the
Japanese see any bad car as a problem in the process, and find a way to fix
the process so that problem just doesn't happen anymore.  Have I got that
right?

Chris K
Cayce, SC