Werner,

I've been looking at the pocketbook... Pondering Southern Treffen, German Tour, Tri-O-Rama and there's StarTech tacked onto the Board Meeting, which I will, of course, be attending..........

Air Fare for the German Tour is now about $1200, so that's out! I think I'm going to just do StarTech and Tri-O-Rama... and probably drive only to TOR.

One never knows, tho.......

Take care,

Chuck