Microscum slave next door just had the sales folks over yesterday to demonstrate cars at his house. He trades the saturn for a toyota. He was looking at the camry hybrid, but settled on the prius. He was strutting his stuff about what a great move he had made. I did not feel the need to knock him off his pedestal and let him know just what a fake goodness he had done. Saw him chatting up the other neighbor with a new diesel VW about what a smooth move the hybrid was. Fool works for the evil empire, figure he is clueless, so why waste good breath pointing out his failures

clay