Not sure what his little mind was up to. He spewed out three kids in 18 months, had no room in the one car, so had to get his wife a minivan, he sees two other prius on the block, three hybrid honda, so maybe he joins the crowd? I have seen an increase the number of three point star cars in the neighborhood. At least one on each block within a seven block radius. Not many diesels, but that may change.

clay