Now that is interesting. I'll have to think about this one. I agree with the
spirit of the statement, and it may be legally true, but - wow, the
consequences it would bring in the form of enraged motorists. That in itself
may invite the most danger?

brian

Mitch wrote:
If there is not room to safely share the lane, the cyclist may and should
ride far enough to the left to force passing traffic to wait until it is
safe to change lanes to pass. It's not arrogance. Riding "as far to the
right
as practicible" does not require inviting motorists to endanger you.

Mitch.