and how does this help them for spot inspection?

if you need more money in the projects just so badly, i'd have no opposition
to this as long as a simple mechanism actually exists.  (i suspect you just
made this up and don't really know any better than i do if any such
mechanism exists.  it would not surprise me if no mechanism existed or any
mechanism would require a team of accountants and $72k in equipment to
implement).

i'd still be inclined to give them a pass.  not only give them a pass, but
give them some sort of positive recognition for their contributions.

On 6/12/07, Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> what mechanism do you offer the veggie guys to "pay their share"?
> how can they even do it if they wanted to?

Keep track of how many gallons they put in their car.  Send the gov't
a check every quarter for the taxes due.  Not so hard.

--
1983 300D
1966 230