Such mechanism does exist.....Google it and see for yourself.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Soy 81 300D

and how does this help them for spot inspection?

if you need more money in the projects just so badly, i'd have no opposition to this as long as a simple mechanism actually exists. (i suspect you just
made this up and don't really know any better than i do if any such
mechanism exists.  it would not surprise me if no mechanism existed or any
mechanism would require a team of accountants and $72k in equipment to
implement).

i'd still be inclined to give them a pass.  not only give them a pass, but
give them some sort of positive recognition for their contributions.

On 6/12/07, Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> what mechanism do you offer the veggie guys to "pay their share"?
> how can they even do it if they wanted to?

Keep track of how many gallons they put in their car.  Send the gov't
a check every quarter for the taxes due.  Not so hard.

--
1983 300D
1966 230