> One or two electric fuel pumps under the car at the rear.  Fuel filter

Should be one in that car, if it's like mine.  I think the 560's
grew a second one.

> is adjacent, as is the pressure accumulator.  Fuel pump relay is in the
> kick panel on the passenger side, I believe, but I don't know which one
> it is...
> You should find the relay and jumper it to run the pump and see if that
> cures the problem for a short while.  If it does, replace the relay.
> You should also check the current draw -- a bad pump will roast a
> relay, and a new one won't last long, either.

It's behind the glove box, right side.  Black, oriented narrow
edge forwards, pins down.  (The kick panel has the small relays
behind it.)  Two rows of pins, one row longer than the other.
You jumper across the two pins in the socket like so:

A  B
C  D
E  F
G**H

The last two paralleled pins closest to you, leaving the one odd
pin out.  One is labeled 87 on the relay, the other is, IIRC, 30.
Be careful, 30 is hot at all times.  I use a switch with two pins
salvaged from a wiring harness.  I plug in the two pins, then I
flip the switch.  Should be about 5A or so, if it's like my car.

-- Jim