It is pretty straight forward.

Take out the old loop plugs, insert the pencil plugs, remove the ground
strap that used to be at plug #1, and wire the plugs together.

Or, in 'tron-speak, out with the series and in with the parallel. No voltage
drop as w/ the series configuration.

After the conversion, about two years ago, pre-glow time went from 60
seconds to 10 seconds.

On Dec 13, 2007 10:42 PM, Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:37:19 -0600 "Wonko the Sane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/yqe6yt using the original relay.
> >
> > On Dec 13, 2007 4:06 PM, Fmiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > For cars like Wonko's, it's not so simple. I don't know how he
> > > has the plug wires connected. Is it a late-model retrofit? Or all the
> > > leads under onto one terminal? Some other sort of relay? ????
>

> I presume you mean the bottom picture, the F1101-88322 Glow Plug Kit,
> shown enlarged at
>

> http://catalog.worldpac.com/buymb/022406/image.jsp?title=Glow%20Plug&url=http%3A//img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/F110188322BOS.JPG
>

> Unfortunately, the picture doesn't give enough detail to hint at what's
> going on electrically. Too bad we didn't look at it at the IowaQ.
>

> Craig

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update