have you ever spoken to any products of the foster car system?  they are
routinely abused, neglected  and even sexually molested while in state
care.  protecting their property doesn't even seem to exist beyond pretext.

there seems nothing here beyond state sponsored terrorism and profiteering.
people such as mrs clinton worry me as they seem to prefer more of this
rather than less of this.  although i can't really support any political
candidate as i'm looking for one that will offer me nothing and ask me for
nothing.