google georgia dfcs and you will have enough kidnap stories to fill a book.
children are kidnapped for reasons such as "there were scissors in the
house".  we have a customer at bimby who drives an S600 from being a
professional foster parent.  tom, who works at bimby, has personal knowledge
of such kidnappings for profit from his days working retail, where many of
his employees had second incomes from keeping a kid or two locked obtained
by predatory means in the closet when they went to work.

what's next for you to say?  that we are in iraq to save the world from
terrorism?

child welfare worker, right.  insult someone elses intelligence