Not pay it.  it's really that simple.  Public hospitals are specifically NOT
allowed to send their bills to collection agencies so they have to eat the
cost.

Of course, if you try this at a private hospital, they'll stabilize you in
the ER and then boot you.

On 1/11/08, John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tom Hargrave wrote:
> > Walk into any public hospital with no money & no insurance & you will
> > discover that we all do have healthcare. Some of my relatives are poor &
> > they do this any time they are sick.
>
> What do they do when the hospital gives them a bill?

Sunil Hari
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
513-205-7474
614-441-8164