Anybody know if there is some freebie PC software out there that will
use your sound card to record phone calls starting when you pick up
the phone? Given the size of today's hard drives, I could probably get
a couple thousand hours of conversation on one of them.

Thanks for all the good info Mitch!

-Dave Walton