Hmmm --  doesn't seem strange to me - Dad would pull little kid's
teeth where ever they were by pulling out a pair of ignition pliers
from his pocket, and doing it right there. They were so surprised,
that it was over before they could get upset. So dentist and tool
don't bother me -- though I can see how might look that way to others
-----

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK