everything is terrible at the chain.  it's really hard to make a good pizza
with bad dough, bad sauce and bad cheese.  it's a disgrace.  but hargrave
thinks it's good at dominos sometimes, so my argument is hopeless even here.

as for dog food, that old roy and alpo you guys give your dogs to hasten
cancer is pretty nasty, but $2 a pound bison and salmon wolfking my dogs eat
is pretty damn tasty.

dominos and alpo -- that is what our civilization has been reduced to