From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of tom savage
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 7:04 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] why america is finished (pizza, not mercedes)

Tom Hargrave wrote:
> We don't rule the world. We learned from England and Spain that you
> can't, so we just buy the world instead.
>
> Some like the idiot in N Korea with a GOD complex don't have a price.
>
> Others like one certain tyrant in N Africa would not play so we sent in
> a few jets. Idi Amine (probably spelled wrong) has been very quite
> since.

You mean Gadaffi?  Idi Amin was deposed by his own army with help from
Tanzania, and spent the rest of his life in peaceful exile in Saudi
Arabia.  He was also one of the great connoisseurs of Mercedes
automobiles, and could anyone with the title Conqueror of the British
Empire really be all that bad?  Apart from having killed as many as
500,000 innocent people and that whole Air France thing, he seems like
my kind of guy.

Tom

8:30 PM