-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hendrik & Fay
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:47 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Taking a Poll on Tailgating - Not a Rant

A lot of people have no idea of the requirements of a truck and think it
is just like a car. Happened to me a couple of times, leave enough room
so I can safely and efficiently bring the truck to a stop and some turd
in a little buzz box jumps into that space, all of a sudden a relaxed
stopping maneuverer turns into a frenzied maximum braking effort.
The stupid part is that idiots would not even know that they done
anything wrong but think that I was a cowboy truck driver hell bent on
trying to scare the brown stuff out of them, when I just managed to
bring the truck to a stop a couple of feet off their rear end. Luckily
most of the driving I did was out in the bush away from the yuppies and
their mobile phones.
Of course if you ever rear ended one of these clowns guess who is going
to be in the poo for not leaving enough distance.

Hendrik
who don't mind driving trucks when it all goes well but it never did