From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dave walton
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 12:06 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Doctors, Gun owners, Lawyers and Why I drive an MB

Intentional deaths by doctors happen every day, but we don't keep
statistics on them. It's most common form takes takes place as an
overdosing of morphine when treating the terminally ill. Especially
with cancer patients, you reach a point that you cannot live with the
pain - literally.

-Dave Walton

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:56 PM, R A Bennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ah, but how many gun deaths are not accidental but intentional. I don't
think you will find very many deaths caused