I rebuilt a 32 valve 928 engine once due to a bad water pump.  Friend
rebuilt the water pump, and didn't have the right press to do the job.  The
water pump shaft started to wobble, and the timing belt ran of the back of
it, so caused the belt to skip a few teeth and it bent 8 of the 32 valves.
Tight fit too, the engine had to come out the bottom if I remember.

Ed
300E