And the end result of that would have been what?
No stars for you, cops have to do paperwork, 'kids' end up with criminal
record over something stupid which may well lead them right off the
rails, over worked justice system has more work, blah blah blah.
Sure at that age they should know better but if they are really bad kids
then they will end up in jail.
Anyway remember to a parent a child will always be a child, whether they
are 2 or 22.

Hendrik
with two genuine kids at 7 and 12