On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:46:51 +0930 Hendrik & Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Obviously we drive on the RIGHT side of the road, which is the left,
> whereas you drive on the wrong side of the road, which is the right.
>
> Hendrik

I see. So your right-hand drive autos being a little different from our
left-hand drive autos is not surprizing.

Craig

> Craig McCluskey wrote:

> >> When I did it the manny's clutch pipe obviously went through
> >> the same hole that the slushbox's electrical cable used to use.
> >> That was a 201.
> >>

> > Jim and I are talking about left-hand drive cars.
> >
> > Is yours a left-hand or a right-hand drive car, Hendrik?
> >

> > Craig

---
Craig McCluskey

Present: 1982 240D/3.0 (Euro 1984 617.912 engine, 4-speed) 244 kmi
   Past: 1964 190Dc
         1972 220D/8
         1972 220/8
         1987 190E/2.3

 /"\
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN       "Friends don't send friends
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL                   HTML email."
 / \  AND POSTINGS
                               http://www.fred.net/tds/longrange.html
          http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/I_do_not_use_microsoft.html