Yeah mine has the hole for the hose from the brake fluid reservoir to
the clutch master cylinder but had to fabricate (sounds better than cut)
a hole for the line to the slave. Not hard to do but just a tad sad to
cut into my Benz, even if it was just a 25mm hole.
Now I have to work out the electrics, the reverse lights and starter
inhibitor are straight forward, then there is the kick down circuit,
which I don't think I'll need anymore and have the proper plug for
putting under the pedal but there is another circuit wired into the
starter inhibitor, this one goes to the cross over thingamagigy for
engine revs or something. Anyway I'll wire it all in such a way that if
I need to muck around with anything later it will be easy to get to.

Hendrik
who gave the tranny a damn good wash down today