[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> How does the dealer "loose" on this sale?
> I've never known a dealer to "loose" on a sale, how does he stay in business?

I think he lost money because he gave too much for the car as a trade in
to sell the new Bluetec the guy bought... and he wanted it off his lot.
  I glanced at his computer screen and he paid nearly 28k for the car...
It was listed at 29k a week or two before I test drove it.  Regardless,
I still think I got a decent deal.  Certainly not the best deal, but I
don't think I got taken to the cleaners either.

John