sounds like a lot of the politicians we have.

Most have gone into politics after getting a law degree.  Their so-called
"public service" career starts
there and they never work at a real job -- which I define as one where they
get up every morning
and go to work for too little pay for too long hours - every day, week after
month after year. They
work with people who abuse them when they are only trying to help and/or do
their job.  People like counter
service, bank tellers, salespeople, etc who deal with people on a constant
basis - and are abused in
all manners of ways.  They also should have tried to start a small
business - and must talk to all the
state, county, city and federal bureaucrats who exist to generate paperwork.
Endless forms along with incomprehensible
labor requirements.  And if local unions have convinced the govt to require
union membership to get a job
in most situations, there's a need to deal with them also.  All this goes on
while trying to find new customers,
satisfy existing customers, maintain suppliers, and fill out all the forms
that must be submitted else pay a fine.

And if you have employees, you have to stay on top of the OSHA reqments
(Safety reqmts - and a LOT more) as well
as tax withholding and other payroll needs.  It was a stroke of genius to
have employers withhold and submit tax
payments.  Any other method and a revolt would've happened long ago.  Can
you imagine writing a check for the
gov/ share of your check each time you get paid?

No need to continue - I'm sure ya'll get the idea - there's a huge amount of
experiences that are important to the voters
that the politicians have no concept of.

Even writing/calling/faxing politicians may have a limited effect - no
matter which politician I write results in a form letter - some agree with
my point while others are neutral and only say they are studying the
problem.

See ya -  ;-)
Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net