I think that Oz is being used a test case to see if they can get away
with it. It is being sold as being more secure for buyers and sellers.
Of course it is also more profitable to the ebay/paypal monopoly.
There are moves underway for the competition watchdog to have a look at
this but after 10 years of pro big business government the watchdog has
lost it's teeth and is more like a lapdog.
It's like big oil companies, they are making record profits while
telling us that it is getting more expensive to find and produce oil.
But I guess they are great self motivators for being able to use scare
tactics to force up the price of fuel and funnily increase their margins
to boot. Spose they should he held up as great examples of capitalist
know how and not be put down as being greedy profiteers.
There again we are hooked like junkies and need our weekly fix of fuel.

Hendrik
who might have to look at craiglist to sell stuff