At 08:40 PM 12/5/2001 -0500, George Woltman wrote in reply to Mary Conner:
>>On a purely technical note,  In the event that the other person does
>>eventually check back in, is there a mechanism in place to either tell his
>>machine or mine that it should abandon the exponent
>
>No.  The server never contacts the client.  That's too much of a security
>risk in my book.

However, when the client does contact the server (every 28 days by default,
IIRC), will it not get an "this assignment does not belong to us"?

I know that I had that happen while I had QA and primenet work queued on
the same machine, and in fact it happened often enough to be rather annoying.

Nathan