On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 13:27 +0200, Maciej Cencora wrote:

>  - rebased Michel Daenzer's patch.

Please preserve the author string of my patch.

> Please test and report.

Seems to work fine here on brief testing.

P.S. What are the plans for merging radeon-rewrite to master? I think it
would be good to do it soon, so we'll have time to address issues before
the 7.6 release. OTOH it seems to use perform a lot worse on my
PowerBook than master, is it just me?