From: Syed Syed<mailto:sy...@xilinx.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:26 AM
To: Giordon Stark<mailto:kra...@gmail.com>
Cc: meta-xilinx@yoctoproject.org<mailto:meta-xilinx@yoctoproject.org>; Tang,
Shaochun<mailto:st...@bnl.gov>
Subject: RE: [meta-xilinx] U-boot not recognizing correct Ethernet PHY ADDR

>I was hoping that it wasn't the case that the FSBL was the problem. I have
>indeed seen that exact blog post.
>
>What seems to be troubling is that the FSBL I'm using is generated using 17.2
>with Xilinx SDK - so I'm surprised this wouldn't just work out of the box. Do
>you know what / where we can look in FSBL configuration (maybe in the BSP
>configuration) that might be the issue?

There is PCW- PS configuration wizard in Vivado where you configure MIO/MDIO
and enable ENET0/ENET1 based on your board configuration. If these settings are
incorrect then the fsbl you build against would fail to properly initialize PS
ENET system. This is all I know.
Check the zynqmp TRM for more details.

-syed