Hi Syed,

I'm using the machine defined here: https://github.com/kratsg/meta-l1calo/ (
https://github.com/kratsg/meta-l1calo/blob/master/conf/machine/gfex-prototype3.conf
).

However this is the current output I'm seeing:
https://gist.github.com/kratsg/9100572d578900cd251c40f1f651d161 where it's
still unable to see the ETH. I have also attached two screenshots of what
this looks like for us in our block design:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0xz9t6jm5jds7d/Screenshot%202017-12-06%2011.22.51.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzesg3s88axgyao/Screenshot%202017-12-06%2011.23.07.png?dl=0

Thanks a lot. Let me know what we've missed,

Giordon