I've used Supercard for years but much prefer MetaCard for numerous reason.  However
Supercard and FlameThrower are a fantasic combo for writing CGI's on my Mac web
servers.

I'm not sure how Flamethrower works but it bridges the gap between the HTTP server and
the stack allowing easy scripting for the most complex cgi's. However SC lacks the
power and flexibility of MC.

So, Is there a similar app to FlameThrower for MC ?  If not is there one in the
pipeline ? Or is there another solution (maybe sockets which I don't know anything
about). I don't want to use Applescript as I've had performance problems in the past.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Gary Rathbone