Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:

> Does anyone else have trouble downloading from the MC FTP site? I am
> getting less than 500 bytes/sec on average, which rapidly dwindles down
> to 0 and then the download hangs.

On second thought, could some kind soul please just send me the 2.4b2
MacOS.sit file in email? This is just too frustrating. I've been trying
to download for an hour. I'm getting 72 BYTES per second now, in both
Fetch and Anarchie.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software           |     612-724-1596