Actually, Scott is dying for mirrors.  If anyone here
understands the high cost of bandwidth (it's expensive after
50gig+).  I'm sure if the mirrors are properly setup then that
would help him a lot.

With Mac OS X and HC *potentially* not being ported over, there
may be a high interest in HC users to at least try it.  Whether
it be Revolution or MC, there will be a requirement for some
help if we can spare the space and bandwidth.