On 6/19/01 2:45 AM, Scott Raney wrote:

> LiangTyan Fui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Here is a temporally "mirror" site that you may try:
>>
>> http://www.magix.com.my/tmp/linux.tgz
>> http://www.magix.com.my/tmp/MacOS.sit
>> http://www.magix.com.my/tmp/README.2.4
>> http://www.magix.com.my/tmp/Win32.zip
>>
>> I hope I did not violence MetaCard copyright.
>
> Thanks, there's no problem with redistributing these files under the
> Starter Kit license.
>
>> BTW: Is this a right time for us to have a few mirror site for MetaCard
>> download?
>
> We'd encourge this *if* you can commit to keeping the mirrors updated.
> We've used mirrors in the past but this has always been a significant
> problem: The only thing worse than a slow download from the main
> server is getting the wrong version from a mirror, a problem made
> worse when it's new potential customers who run into it because they
> don't know what version they're supposed to be getting.

For start, I have just created a group with Yahoo:

Everyone are welcome to join the group and offer bookmarks for MetaCard
download mirror site.
If you do not want to offer mirror site later, just delete it.

I'll be pleased if Scott may join the group to keep us inform on new update,
so that we may start updating our mirrors.

Regards,
LiangTyan Fui