Dave Cragg wrote:

> As it stands, I'll be unable to use 2.4 for a large part of my work.
> This is a pity as there are so many fine new features in there. I
> wonder how many others are affected by this.

I am one of those affected. I have been wondering what to do about the
focus border problem. There are a couple of projects where I am going to
have to stay with 2.3.2 because of it. Part of the problem, for me, is
that the outline is drawn around the outside of the field (making it
larger) rather than within the borders of the field itself (as Netscape
does). This affects where one can place surrounding objects.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software           |     612-724-1596