Scott, if the problem with changing the way the focus border works is
because it will impact coding all through MC, maybe you could do just a
minimal alteration before 2.4 goes final. Of course, I have no idea what
would be involved, but I wonder if it would be easy enough to just
change the way the border draws so that it is inside the field instead
of outside of it. That way, people who don't want a focus border could
simply set the focuscolor to the same color as the field's backcolor and
it wouldn't show.

Would that be an easy enough fix that the change could make it into 2.4?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software           |     612-724-1596