--On Saturday, November 09, 2002 11:12:20 -0500 Shari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I hate changing computers, and OS's.  Change breaks things.  One of my
favorite games broke with the last change.  I still miss that game.
Civilization from Microprose.  I have Civ II, but it just ain't as fun.

I have 6 gigs worth of programs that I actually use a lot.  The havoc of
having even 20% of them go belly up... whooof... I do not wish to even
fathom.

2 things I don't understand:
1. If you can't or don't want to test/troubleshoot your work on a platform why bother to publish possibly broken apps for that platform.
2. If you want to keep your OS 9.x (for the good reasons you have) why not go the dual boot option: os X on one partition or drive and os 9.x on the other. It may take some initial extra work but I think it's worth it.

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com