--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 08:56:24AM -0500, beth kon wrote:
> Sean,
>=20
> Depending on what you're looking for with the flyers, I might be able to=
=20
>  help.  I'm no graphics whiz but if you're just looking to offload the=20
> work of making the thing look presentable, I'd be happy to do it.  Let=20
> me know.
> --=20
> Beth Kon

Beth,

That would be great if you could do it.  The only things the flyer needs are
the first meeting time and location, and url to the website (be creative
beyond that).  Probably emphasize "free and open to the public" when talking
about the meeting.

Thanks again for volunteering!

        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+JJuySamXem9TdyYRAv/dAJ0TyceVX7T8/teHIkGLIP0nEof8VQCfSHKX
Ho/mqyKQDtwccI6ze/IFt6g=
=YjG1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to