--gKMricLos+KVdGMg
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 12:42:51PM -0500, Porkchop wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't get your email until just now.
> I made both updates and the new PDF is at the same URL. I decided=20
> against the suggestion to point out that handicap access was=20
> available as it's a public building and I don't know any handicapped=20
> people who would let such a thing get in their way. That and there's=20
> no room left on the flyer :)

Looks great!  I'm going to post it on the mhvlug website as well in case
anyone else wants to use it for canvasing.  Thanks again for putting this
together.

        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+LEzjSamXem9TdyYRAgStAKCAcgMN2i+g+lB7yQgbY9MLxNRe6QCaAnH7
n0HyBitTLGJi7Pp5Pr+Dplg=
=DzQg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to