--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 07:36:09AM -0500, Porkchop wrote:
> I poped one out real quick, lots of room for improvement, but=20
> something to think about:
> http://www.porkchop.net/~porkchop/mhvflyer.pdf
> -Porkchop

Porkchop,

Can you update the pdf with the less transparent png at
http://mhvlug.org/images/tux.png, and make the font size for the url at the
bottom larger (I'd like it to be a little more visible).  If I have the pdf
by this afternoon I can get copies made to take down to LWE.  I figure I'll
off 200 copies and hope that will be enough.

        -Sean

--
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+LCb5SamXem9TdyYRAg3pAJ0WrXq2jwrPc/0DA2JzXYTy8oZtcQCfRl+n
ucvl06A9sJNFulTjuEuDbbg=
=LobZ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to