Sorry, I didn't get your email until just now.
I made both updates and the new PDF is at the same URL. I decided against the suggestion to point out that handicap access was available as it's a public building and I don't know any handicapped people who would let such a thing get in their way. That and there's no room left on the flyer :)
-porkchop

At 11:42 AM -0500 1/20/03, Sean Dague wrote:
On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 07:36:09AM -0500, Porkchop wrote:
 I poped one out real quick, lots of room for improvement, but
 something to think about:
 http://www.porkchop.net/~porkchop/mhvflyer.pdf
 -Porkchop
Porkchop,

Can you update the pdf with the less transparent png at
http://mhvlug.org/images/tux.png, and make the font size for the url at the
bottom larger (I'd like it to be a little more visible).  If I have the pdf
by this afternoon I can get copies made to take down to LWE.  I figure I'll
off 200 copies and hope that will be enough.

	-Sean

--
_______________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

Attachment converted: Gray:Untitled 193 (????/----) (000BA565)
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to