http://www.porkchop.net/~porkchop/mhvflyer.pdf
-Porkchop
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 08:56:24AM -0500, beth kon wrote:Sean,Depending on what you're looking for with the flyers, I might be able to help. I'm no graphics whiz but if you're just looking to offload the work of making the thing look presentable, I'd be happy to do it. Let me know. -- Beth KonBeth, That would be great if you could do it. The only things the flyer needs are the first meeting time and location, and url to the website (be creative beyond that). Probably emphasize "free and open to the public" when talking about the meeting. Thanks again for volunteering! -Sean -- _______________________________________________________________________ Sean Dague [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://dague.net There is no silver bullet. Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down. _______________________________________________________________________ Content-Type: application/pgp-signature Content-Disposition: inline Attachment converted: Gray:Untitled 177 (????/----) (0009F4B6)
_______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
