--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 08:49:40AM -0500, Anthony T Sofia wrote:
>=20
> This is a holy war just waiting to happen =3D)

I think we should have an editor shoot out afterwards. ;)
=20
> Perhaps a panel of people (one or two for rh, deb, suse, etc..) who will
> answer questions from the crowd. This sounds good in principle,
> but who knows how such an event would actually go down.

I think what might be better is if people wanted to volunteer to do a
review/presentation of the latest release of their favorite distro.  I would
shy away from saying why distro X is better than distro Y, but a look at a
new distro and they way it works and any nice new features would be nice.=
=20
I'll try to keep us from become too entrenced in a holy war. :)

Tangy, in looking for which distro is right for you, http://distrowatch.com
has quite a lot of good information.  I go out there every few weeks to
check out what is new.

        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+Q8CFSamXem9TdyYRAlm7AKCsJpFbf0rwimtoGEbEi2pDXDbMfACgjQ36
eHatz7Nub9ZNVfIgfcDyW9Y=
=9NSu
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to