I am going to attempt to set up a home network.  I would be interested in
hearing about that.
My friend up the road does networking but does not know linux.  He seemed
interested so I'm
going to try and bring him along to the meeting.
john

John R Puhalski
300mm Insulators Process Technician

IBM Microelectronics, East Fishkill, NY
Phone: T/L: 532-3009  / External:  (845) 892-3009
Pager: #6444 / External 1-800-352-4732  (pin# 0541)
e-pager:
http://www.arch.com/cgi-bin/wwwpreproc.exe?PIN=8453467549&NAME=John+Puhalski

[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Sean Dague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@lists.dague.net on 02/05/2003 05:27:10 PM

Sent by:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]


To:    MHV LUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:    [mhvlug] Speaker for the first meeting?



Hey all,

We are now exactly one month away from the first meeting.  It would be nice
to pin down someone to speak, so they have at least a couple weeks to get
ready. :)

So far we have 2 volunteers to do something: Porkchop and Myself.  I'm pin
down my potential talk to "Web Photo Albums made easy with Linux".
Porkchop, can you send out an topic you'd like to speak on from the list
you
first posted.

I also want to encourage everyone else on this list (all 50+ of us) to jump
up and volunteer topics they would like to talk about.  I know there are
many folks on the list who have plenty of interesting things to say, so
please step up an volunteer an idea.

We'll figure out from the list of possible topics, which will happen in
March, and then we'll schedule all the rest for following meetings.

So speak up and volunteer, your LUG needs you! :)

 -Sean

--
_______________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
 _______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: C.DTF
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to