Joseph Apuzzo wrote:

I agree that we need by-laws first. Which would meen
that  we need a organizing committee. Since this is a
fairly involved process, 30-60 miuntes after our
monthly meeting  would not be enough. Therefor after
the committee ( aka anyone that wants to be on this )
forms it will probably need to schedule a seprate
meeting. Comments ?

On another note, I think that we should have a
WebMaster, but that we should also have a Web
Committee that does the work on the Web Site. This way
people that want to help out or gain web experiance
have an opertunity ( I'm one ). Comments?


This sounds good to me, I would be happy to have a chat with anyone interested in working out the details after the meeting on Wed.

Jim Doherty


My 2 cents....

Joe Apuzzo

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug






_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to