--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ruth,

Thanks very much for your input!  All of us up here are pretty new at
this, so getting the views and experience of a veteran like yourself is very
valuable.  I found it very valuable personally.  Plus you've given me all
kinds of homework to do with some of those links. :)  I'm sure when I digest
it more, I'll have more comments.  Also, I'd really love to see the full
text of the proposed wwwac.org structure if you can get the permission of
the author to send it out.

I very much hear your point that getting the right structure in place will
take time.  With that information in mind, let me add that my proposal for
officiers is "1st year interim proposal".  This lets us have slightly more
structure (in terms of people to take ownership of things) than we have now,
but would give us the flexibility to figure out what our more permanent
structure should look like.

        -Sean

--=20
__________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                                       Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net                            Linux Users Group
http://dague.net                                 http://mhvlug.org

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors
than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
__________________________________________________________________

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+/L3KSamXem9TdyYRAvWLAKCwiP37pOAXtEzqS+BdwRIAV/ycrACcDA69
qkeknRyLv/VJS1uliR9No0U=
=veRC
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to