--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 12:47:50PM -0400, John Puhalski wrote:
> Sean,
> I would like to help out with the website.  I am not experienced, but have
> wanted to do this for some time.
> john

Excellent (more volunteers are always wanted)!  Let's follow Jim's lead, and
have anyone interested in working on the website meet up after the meeting
on Wednesday.  Part of that meet up should also be to discuss the format of
the website (static vs. geeklog).

Porkchop, any chance I can twist your arm to get sympa up on the new box?=
=20
This would be a really good chance to make a mhvlug-www mailing list to
discuss website content and structure.

        -Sean

--=20
__________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                                       Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net                            Linux Users Group
http://dague.net                                 http://mhvlug.org

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors
than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
__________________________________________________________________

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+/L9KSamXem9TdyYRAuHgAKCVIqjlYltay1a/c5/3UYJhvSNA2gCghIA2
kWwiiUX/g3CFHh2IFlaiBzQ=
=pQsH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to