On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 18:03, Sean Dague wrote:

> Excellent (more volunteers are always wanted)!  Let's follow Jim's lead, and
> have anyone interested in working on the website meet up after the meeting
> on Wednesday.  Part of that meet up should also be to discuss the format of
> the website (static vs. geeklog).
> 
> Porkchop, any chance I can twist your arm to get sympa up on the new box? 
> This would be a really good chance to make a mhvlug-www mailing list to
> discuss website content and structure.
> 
>       -Sean

I would also be very interested in volunteering to help out on the
website.  I, like John, have very limited experience but if there's
anything that needs done I'd be more than happy to spend the time
learning the skills needed to do it.  I must however warn you that I'm a
programmer by nature and probably the farthest thing from a graphic
artist you could find. 

Unfortunately, I will be not be able to attend the July meeting due to
the fact that I'll be working.  Since I won't be present I would like to
put in my vote for the geeklog website right now. I think that an
interactive site would facilitate more of a community spirit than a
static site could ever offer.  It would also provide a forum for topics
that may not work well as a presentation or as topics on the mailing
list.  Having said that, I would also greatly appreciate if someone
would find a way of informing me of the decisions that were made there
concerning the website.  Whether that just be a post on the mailing
list, individual e-mail, etc..

-Josh    

_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to