OK, I got my Linux Mandrake 9.1 router/firewall system up and running on Optimum online. I'm using Firestarter for firewall/nat gui. All my Windows systems (two WinME's, one W2K and one XP home) all connect up to net through the router sys with no problem (I just tell them to connect to the Gateway at 192.168.0.1(eth1 ip )(cable modem is dhcp on eth0) and get DNS from same). I'm trying to set up a second linux box running RH 9 as a web and game server (Team Fort Classic) but to start with I can't get it to connect through the linux router. I've told it the gateway is at 192.168.0.1 same as the windows boxes and the DNS is at the same (also tried not specifying DNS) but it wont connect. I can ping the router though. Am I forgetting / missing something stupid here?
Thanks again for any help! WayneC _______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
