----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: I've been hacked!! (was Re: [mhvlug] One more
question.....(yeah, sure))


>
> And for the long winded 500  page tomb on the subject I would recommend
>  Red Hat Linux Firewalls
> Publisher   redhat press,  written by Bill McCarthy    list $50.00
> according to my copy,  $40.00 list
> according to bookpool,   their disconted price  $24.50.   If you want to
> take a look at it let me know
> and I could bring it to the next meeting.
>
> Jim Doherty
>

Has anyone read "Linux Security Cookbook" published by O'Reilly? I've had
good luck with their books in the past ("Running Linux" and "Using Samba")
I'm wondering if this is another winner?


WayneC


_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to